- Large Auditorium with 500 Seating capacity
- Small Auditorium with 120 seating capacity
- Audio Visual aids
- Library & Reading room
- Computers, Fax & Internet Connection
- Foyer & Lecture Halls
- Guest Rooms
- Indoor games
- Books : Library has good collection of Technical , AMIE Engineering books. It has nearly 3159 books, including all divisions of Engineering.
- Membership : Membership strength stands at 219 . To become a member of the Library one should be Corporate member or Student Member of the Institution or Student of any Polytechnic or Engineering College or Institute in Mysore. Library Deposit is Rs.150/- only , which is refundable.
- Magazines and Journals : The following journals / magazines are available.
- Science Reporter
- Popular Science
- Consumer Voice
- Electronics for you
- The Indian Concrete Journal
- Indian Architect & Builder
- Civil Engineering Construction Review
- Inside Outside
- View Point
- Bala Vijnana(Kannada)
- IEI News
- Techno rama
- News letters / Bulletins from various State / local centre
- Journals from different divisions.
- News papers
The following news papers are available for reading in our Library.
- THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS
- TIMES OF INDIA
- DECCAN HERALD
- STAR OF MYSORE
- EMPLOYEMENT NEWS (Weekly)
- MYSORE MITHRA
- KANNADA PRABHA
- VIJAYA KARNATAKA
- Other facilities/ Reference Books or documents :
Byelaws and Regulations of Council for reference to members.
Rules / Regulations ( Prospectus) and Post -graduation engineering Course rules for reference.
General Information about Examinations, Programmes/Seminars of various state/local centres.
Brochures /Registration forms.
List of guest houses of various State/Local Centres of IEI in the country.
AMIE Section A(Diploma & Non-Diploma ) Question papers for reference.
Photo Albums of programmes , Seminars , Lectures that are conducted in the centre.
Library Application form.
- Guest House Rooms available 5 numbers, Non-AC with attached bathroom with geysers and Telephone facilities.
- Sports Facilities Sports facilities open on all Working days from 4 P.M to 8 P.M.
- Provision is made for following items of Games.
- Ping Pong
- Shuttle Cock
- Few items for children
The facility is available for the members and their families.