Organisation

MYSORE LOCAL CENTRE
The Mysore Local Centre of the Institution of Engineers (India) was established in 1964 and its present Corporate Membership strength is about 1600 and the Jurisdiction of the Local centre covers the five districts of Mysore , Mandya, Hassan, Kodagu and Chamarajanagar.

The Engineering professionals residing or practicing within the Geographical boundaries of this Local centre can be part of this prestigious pioneer Engineering Institution and pursue the noble aims and objectives of the Institution. That is, promotion and advancement of Science, Engineering and Technology for the benefit of our society or the public in general. The local center has well developed infrastructure facility of its own spread over an area of over 1½ Acres at a central area of the city, in J.L.B. Road , Mysore.

The facilities include a large (600 seats capacity) Auditorium , a large Library, Lecture Halls, Committee Rooms, Guest House, Garden and Office accommodation with Fax, E-mail, Internet facility and Webster (www.ieimysore.org.in)